Best Dog Dental Products you cannot miss out on!

Imagine not brushing your teeth for a month. The bad breath and the bitter taste would make you feel disgusting isn’t it? That’s why we must take care of our pooch’s teeth too! Here are some of the Best Dog dental Products along with a lot of information on how to keep your dog’s teeth healthy 🙂

best dog dental products in the market
Dog dental care products that you need

Dog dental hygiene isn’t just about their teeth, it is also about their gums and tongue. Basically the oral cavity. We must take care of our pet’s oral health just like how we maintain our teeth and oral cavity. To do this, we need the best Dog dental products which cannot be compromised.

Some of the symptoms that you will see in a dog that has an unhygienic oral cavity

  1. Bad breath
  2. Tartar buildup
  3. Yellowish or brown teeth

If not treated, these mild symptoms can turn into infections, especially in older dogs.

Ask Your Vet

Your vet knows best. So whenever you have a concern, make sure to ask an expert so that they can tell you exactly what you need to do. Take a consultation whenever you feel like something is off with your pup so that if they have any problem with their teeth it can be cured instantly

More than 80% of dogs above the age of 3 years have a bad dental hygiene so we must take some measures to make sure that our dog is part of the other 20%.

Cost for Dog Dental Products

The cost for buying Dental chews, treats or toys isn’t very much. The products come in the range of Rs. 150/- to Rs. 1000/- But buying only the Best dog dental products is not necessary. You can buy affordable products too and still keep your dog healthy.

Suggested reading- Dog Maintenance Cost Guide | Golden Retriever Cost in India

Things you can do to keep your dog’s oral cavity healthy

  1. Brush your dog’s teeth whenever there is plaque
  2. Give them treats that clean their teeth.
  3. Give them chew toys
  4. Don’t give acidic food
  5. Give them food in a Kong

Best Dog Dental Products for Healthy Doggie Teeth

Pedigree Oral Care Dog Treat

Best dog dental products
Pedigree Dentastix

We have used the Pedigree Dentastix and it helps in removing the tartar buildup so well. It is proven to remove the buildup by 80%! And Angel loves the yumminess and is always happy to chew a stick in the evening. Each pack comes with 7 weeks. You can give one Dentastix a day and it is also available for small medium and large dogs. It also supports gum health and I think this is one of the best products which helps in maintaining good oral health.

You can read more about Best Dog Treats for your dog

Trixie Dog dental Hygiene Kit:

Best dog dental products
Trixie Dog dental hygiene kit

The Trixie Dog dental Hygiene kit can never go wrong. It is a kit that contains 3 toothbrushes and a toothpaste specially made to clean your dog’s teeth. Brushing your dog’s teeth using this toothpaste is a 100% safe. Please don’t use a toothpaste made for humans as your dog might swallow a little which might not be good for them. 2 of the toothbrushes that you get in this can be put on your finger so that you can reach and clean all the areas of your dog’s mouth.

Petveda Ayurvedic fresh Tartar remover spray:

Best dog dental products
Petveda Tartar remover spray

This natural and fresh spray for cats and dogs helps in removing bad breath, excess tartar and plaque. A few sprays in the mouth keeps your dog’s oral cavity healthy. It is completely cruelty- free and does not contain any harmful chemicals like Sulfates. It is completely natural and stops oral diseases. It doesn’t require any brushing or cleaning after spraying. Now your pet’s oral health is just a few sprays away!

Happy Doggie Gluten Free Dental care treats:

Best dog dental products

Just like how we brush our teeth to keep it clean, dogs chew to keep their teeth clean! And this chewy treat is perfect for it. It is made meat and grain free as some dogs can be allergic to those ingredients. It is also a natural flea repellant! The mint and eucalyptus stops the bacteria growth in the dog’s mouth and is also gluten-free. It can be given to dogs of all ages and is also low in calories.

These were some of the products which can help you in maintaining your dogs oral health.

Leave a Reply

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.