This is a very easy DIY dog cake recipe I picked up from the internet while searching for how to make a dog birthday cake recipe as Angel turned 3 years and I thought I would give her a surprise pupcake. It’s fast and tasty too since it has all the ingredients that Angel loves. It took me less than 2 hours to prepare, mix, and bake.
Banana Peanut Butter Dog Cake
Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
Wheat flour – 2 cups
Shredded carrots – 1 Cup
Honey – 1/2 cup
Vegetable oil – 1/2 cup
Peanut butter – 1/2 cup
Baking powder – 2 tsp
Vanilla – 1 tsp
Mashed banana – 1 cup
Eggs – 2 Nos.
Yogurt – Frosting
Doggie treats or biscuits for decoration
1. Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl and keep.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients one by one in a separate bowl and whisk thoroughly.
3. Once done, mix slowly in portions the flour mix making sure that there are no lumps. If the dough becomes hard, you may add a bowl of milk just enough to get a good consistency.
4. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees centigrade and bake for 30 to 40 min.
5. Finally, decorate the cake using greek yogurt and doggie treats. 6. The yummy cake is ready for celebrating your doggie’s birthday!!!
The cake turned out to be baked very nicely and Angel sure loved it !!! Check out the video of how I made this cake: