Hello my Golden fans! This is Angel, the Golden Retriever, giving you the latest ‘pupdates’ on my fabulous life!
Ever wondered what’s a dog routine like? You’ve heard and seen a lot about your human routines. Today, I will be sharing with you my night routine! So let’s begin!
Dog Routine at Night
Let us begin at around 6:00 pm.
- 6:00 pm: Honestly, I’ve got nothin’ else to do so I’d just be chilling. My sistah dresses me up and clicks a few pics on some days when she too has nothing else to do. The other days when she is busy, I just laze around in the balcony, stare and bark at people passing by, sit at the edge of the kitchen begging for food, or just sleep.
- 6:30 pm: Now its time for my sistah to annoy me. She does all sorts of things. She boops my nose way too many times or she plays with me WITHOUT GIVING ME DOG TREATS! Like, that’s unacceptable! Or, she just blabbers shit to me thinking I’m gonna understand. I give her the look but she never gets it! She honestly thinks that I understand whatever she says! Well, I put up with all of it.
- 6:45 pm: Then, I get bored with chilling and getting annoyed, and so does my hooman. It’s dog routine care time now. So, she grooms me. Sometimes I enjoy it, but when my hair is all tangled, it hurts and so I am annoyed, and I don’t let her groom me. After combing me, she usually sprays me with my dog perfume so that I smell amazing and because of that I get more petting by hoomans on my daily walk. But I really hate the smell of the perfume myself, so I get annoyed even more, and I have to rub my nose and body to the wall or something so that the smell goes away!
- 7:00 pm: Now, I wanna go outside and do my work, so my hooman takes me for a walk. On my walk, I do my work and I meet my ‘furrends in our apartment’. Daily dog walk routine is so much important, you don’t know. I get so much exercise and my mind remains fresh and I am so much well behaved. I meet other hoomans and dogs and I socialize. We have so much fun! After about an hour or so of walking, I get tired and my hooman brings me back home.
- 8:30 pm: All the walking makes me hungry, so I go to my hooman asking for my dog kibble food. She gives me my delicious dog food and I gobble up everything.
- 8:45 pm: During this time, I usually play fetch with my sistah or if I am not in the mood, I just sit in the balcony and feel the cool air. It’s one of my favorite things to do.
- 9:00 pm: By this time, I am already sleepy and so I sleep on the couch.
- 9:45 pm: My sistah takes me inside where I sleep during the night. She wishes me goodnight and I go to sleep.
- That’s it for now, I am going off the bed. Angel the Golden says Over and Out! BYE!