Hello Golden Fans! Today, all of our golden retriever’s treats got over, so we had to order some new dog biscuits. Angel, our golden retriever, is food-motivated and so we had to buy some more yummy treats for her. This time, we ordered these Pedigree Biscrok biscuits.
Angel always needs treats to play fetch. She always needs some motivation to run 😉 As we play fetch with her a lot, we have a specific requirement. We need treats that are small or easily breakable, so that we can give her tiny pieces and don’t overfeed her while playing fetch.
Treats having low calories are good so that they don’t eat too many treats and get overweight.
Why are Dog Treats Important?
It is necessary to have Dog Treats to give your dog some positive reinforcement. You can use dog treats for training, as a reward, or just to make your pooch happy. It must be healthy for your dog and be tasty too. Some treats also improve the dental health which is an add-on.
Most of all, treats make your dog happy! So what’s keeping you from making your dog get a smile on his face after chewing on some yummy deliciousness?? 😊
How to choose the Perfect Dog Treat?
- Health: The treats must be high quality low-calorie for your pup.
- Ingredients: Look for the ingredients and make sure your dog is not allergic to them.
- Texture: If you want treats for training, buy small crunchy treats. But if you want treats that keep your dog occupied, then buy treats which are hard to chew.
- Shelf Life: Make sure that you can keep the treats for a long time and they don’t get spoilt.
Here are some qualities of the Pedigree Biscrok biscuits which you can consider:
Pedigree Biscrok Biscuits (Above 4 Months), Milk and Chicken Flavor, 900g Pack
Pedigree Biscuits for Dog
• Healthy: Has the goodness of Protein and also a source of calcium.
• Crunchy: Yummy crunchy everyday treats.
• Rewarding: Good for training.
• Ingredients: Cereals, Meat, Chicken, Sugar, Glycerol, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Skimmed Milk Powder, Antioxidants, Vitamins & Minerals.
• Available in 2 flavours: Chicken, Milk and Chicken.
If you want more choices, you can head over to my article about 10 Best Dog Treats for a detailed list.
These cute bone-shaped Pedigree Biscrok dog biscuits have healthy ingredients which makes it good for dogs and puppies alike. But it is recommended to give these to dogs above the age of 4 months. It can be given to all breeds regardless the size of the dog.
Make sure you only give no more than 15-20 treats to big dogs, 7-15 treats to medium-sized dogs, and 2-7 treats to small dogs. This amount can be given almost everyday, but too much is not good for them.
Pedigree is a trusted brand which makes dog treats and dog food, and we have been buying their products from a long time. We got 2 packets, 1 of each flavour. It is worth the money as you can get so many biscuits for such a less price, so you can save your money along with making your dog happy!
This is it for today guys! Hope you found this review useful. You can click on the link and buy these treats from Amazon. Comment down below if your pet liked it or not. Happy pet parenting!